4th of July Food and Recipes – The Red, White and Blue 4th of July Special Foods are totally drool worthy be it a local or a tourist. These 4th of July Foods are the best parts of the party because fellas no party is complete unless and until you enjoy the Traditional 4th of July Foods while singing ” God Bless America.” If you are indeed hosting a 4th of July Party, then learn about different USA Party Food from here.
4th of July Food and Recipes 2019
With the onset of the month of July, you will see a lot of Blue, Red and White here and there. Well, its 4th of July party time and no party is complete without some delicious food recipes. Be it 4th of July BBQ, fourth of July Sliders or the 4th of July Burger Recipes, all of them prove a cherry on the top for your Ultimate 4th of July Menu.
You can share these 4th of July Quotes and Happy 4th of July Images!
- Traditional 4th of July Foods
- 4th of July Finger Foods
- 4th of July Barbecue Party Ideas
- Fourth of July Appetizers
- Special 4th of July Desserts
Hurry 4th of July Sales only till stocks last!
Traditional 4th of July Foods
Want your party to be next level and your hosting to be considered the best out of all on the 4th of July. Well, the traditional 4th of July Food would definitely need a little bit of practice but we are sure you will nail them for sure. Create a lip smacking experience for your guests by these amazing 4th of July Food and Recipe Tips.
Dress your up nails with these awesome 4th of July Nail Art Ideas.
Corns on the Cob
The Corns are one of the popular items in the 4th of July Food Menu. Corn on the Cob are a favorite among the Barbecue Party Peeps. Well, it is really easy to prepare Corns on the Cob. Check below.
Corns on the Cob Recipe :
- Take out the outer peeling or the husk the Corn and put in a pot of boiling water.
- Check simultaneously until it softens.
- When you realize that it indeed has soften, serve it hot with butter, black pepper and salt.
Hot Dogs are severely popular on the 4th of July the U.S.A. It is easy to buy from outside but making one at home is a task for sure. Do not worry and check out a basic easy way to make a Hot Dog from below.
Hot Dog Recipe :
- You can either prepare the meat yourself but if it is not possible get one from the market with Hot Dog Buns.
- The very first step is to boil the sausage / meat in boiling water to soften it.
- Now, grill the sausage or a Barbecue or a Frying Pan with a help of little oil.
- Insert fillings in the bun of your choice and add the sausage. Serve the hot dog with mustard sauce.
The Indian Pudding also refers to the Native American Pudding. It is believed people made this classic dish during the times of the American Revolution.
Indian Pudding Recipe :
Note : Refer to Youtube Video for Quantity of Ingredients.
- Mix whole milk, sugar, cornmeal, molasses, ginger, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and whisk them on a medium heat fry pan until thickens
- Pour in a bowl and keep for 15-20 minutes until it settles. Mix Vanilla and Butter.
- Preheat oven for 325 degree F.
- Put a little butter on the baking dish and pour the mixture in the baking dish and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for other 15 minutes after baking and serve it with Ice Cream.
The S’more is a relishing desert which is popular in the United States of America and often enjoyed during Barbecues on the 4th of July. The term S’more is defined as ” Some More”.
S’more Recipe :
- Just take a Graham Cracker and slice it into halves and cover it with chocolate or Hershey’s Bar.
- Now, top them with Marshmallow.
- After then, just microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Cover the upper half with another half of Graham Cracker.
4th of July Finger Foods
The 4th of July Finger Foods come handy when you are partying or hosting a Barbecue. People really love Finger Food with some Beer. You can serve these different kinds of dips.
These kind of Filled Eggs are easy to make and can be used as Finger Foods for the party. They are also know as Deviled Eggs. You can use any kind of filling that you like.
Filled Eggs :
- Cut the Eggs into halves and take out the yolk.
- Now, crush the yolk and add some Mayo, cheese, salt, pepper, minced onions and mint leaves.
- Fill the prepared filling in the Eggs and serve hot.
Marshmallow Pop Ups
The Marshmallows serves two purposes. They will act both as finger food and also as deserts. They are also really popular with the kids. You can also serve them Barbecued.
Marshmallow Pop Ups :
- Take large straws or sticks along with large marshmallows.
- Now, top these Marshmallows with melted chocolate or Hershey’s syrup. Make a hole in all and insert them in the straw.
- Now, decorate them with sprinklers or whichever candy you like.
Mint Ice Tea Pop Sickles
Pop Sickles are not only a favorite with the kids but also are loved by adults. Thanks to this scorching summer. However, they should prepared a day before the party.
Mint Ice Tea Pop Sickles Recipe :
- Boil some water in a sauce pan and add the tea bags along with some mint leaves.
- Now, remove from heat and wait until the things get infused. Remove mint and bags from water.
- Add some sugar and lemon juice in the water.
- Pour this mixture in the paper cups and cover them with aluminium.
- Make a slit in between to insert an Ice Cream Stick.
- Freeze for 8 hours and serve when firm.
Finger Chips with Mayo
The most easiest way to prepare some finger food is to simply fry some sleeved potatoes and serve them as finger chips to the guests in the party along with Beer. Learn the recipe from below.
Finger Chips Recipe :
- Cut the potatoes into halves and slice them finger shaped.
- In a fry pan, heat some oil and dip the potato fingers until golden.
- Garnish them black salt and serve with a dip.
4th of July Barbecue Party Foods
4th of July Barbecue Parties are a major element of the U.S. Independence Day. They are a sort of tradition for the families as they bring people together.
Barbecued Baked Beans
The preparation time for Baked Beans is just 5- 10 minutes to they will not take much of time. All you need is a just a little practice to ace the awesome dish. Learn the recipe from down below.
Barbecued Baked Beans Recipe :
- First you need to preheat your oven for about 350 Degree F and prepare a baking dish with some oil.
- Take a Dutch Oven and add the meat with some garlic and onion and saute until all gold.
- Now add the baked beans in the pot along with the stock.
- Mix Barbecue Sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
Pineapple and Barbecue Sauce
Yes, this combination might look a little weird to you but it is definitely worthy of trying once for sure. The sauce can be made under 15-20 minutes. Check recipe below.
- Take a medium heating pan and add some soy sauce, honey, ketchup and mustard, lemon juice.
- Cook until it thickens
- Now, cut some equally sized pieces of Pineapples.
- Grill the pieces while applying the Barbecue sauce and serve hot.
Burgers are both popular and filling to the stomach. You can make them Veg or Non Veg according to your guest’s requirement. Learn the easiest recipe of making burgers from below.
Barbecued Burgers Recipe
- Mash some potatoes in a bowl, add minces onions, meat, salt, chilli powder and any other filling you would want to try.
- Mix them evenly and bake round shape filling with your hands.
- Now, on the griller, cook until golden brown firm.
- Add other fillings in the Burger Bun and serve hot.
Fourth of July Appetizers
Well, tease your guests with some delicious appetizers to make them relish the main course even more. These Appetizers are going to work as a trailer and guests are going to shower you with a lot of compliments.
The Fruit Salads are healthy and filling appetizers. All you need to do is cut your favorite fruits and garnish with some salt and lemon juice. Your guests are definitely going to savor this for long.
Mayo and Garlic Bread
The Garlic Breads are increase your hunger for sure. Just buy a pack of Garlic Breads. Heat them on the pan and top them with some Mayo and mint leaves.
These are not only tasty but also insta-worthy. The Campfire Strawberries are also easy to make and can also be served to the guests as Desserts. They are perfect as 4th July Food.
4th of July Special Dessert
Wanna make some special 4th of July Dessert for your guests. Simply, insert Red, Blue and White something and your 4th of July Dessert will be ready. Today we will talk about the No Bake Cheesecake Flag Cake that will make your party sparkle!
Note : Refer to any Youtube Video for the right quantity of ingredients.
No Bake Cheesecake Flag Cake Recipe :
- You can start by topping Graham Crackers with Sugar, Butter, and Cocoa Powder.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking sheet and cover it with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator.
- Take some mascarpone cheese with some lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- Now, in another bowl whisk some sugar with the whipped cream until fully. Mix it with the cheese mixture.
- Now put this mixture on the baked Graham Crackers.
- Tap gently to achieve texture. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours crackers.
- Arrange, the Blue Berries in the shape of the American National Flag.