DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will remain open from 30-Jun-2017 to
11-Aug-2017 11 Sep 2017. Applicant can fill Application Form online or offline. To fill the Application Form offline, applicant can collect Brochure/Application Form from the DDA Sale Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi or designated Banks as per Annexure “B” and submit duly filled Application Form to designated bank along with registration amount. To fill the Applicaiton Form online, instructions, brochure and application form are available in website of following banks. Please choose any one website of banks given below.
Axis Bank Axis Bank | Central Bank of India | HDFC Bank | Kotak Mahindra Bank | ICICI Bank | IDBI Bank | State Bank of India | Yes Bank
Latest: Last date to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Form has been extended up to 11 Sep 2017.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Form
Applicants can apply “Off-Line” as well as ‘On-Line’. For “On-line”, the applicant is required to visit DDA’s Website i.e. www.dda.org.in. The direct link to apply online / Offline is given below.
To view / download Annexure “B” – Click here.
Applicant applying for flats under this Yojana shall have to deposit ‘Application Money’ as detailed below. However, if the applicant wishes to opt for Janta/LIG and also for higher i.e. MIG/HIG categories of flats, he/she would need to deposit the ‘Application Money’ applicable for higher category for which he/she wishes to apply.
|Category||Application Money (Rs. In Lacs)|
|Janta & LIG / One Bed Room||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|MIG & HIG||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
The Application Money shall be deposited along with a single banker’s cheque/demand draft of any bank drawn in favour of “DDA Housing” payable at Delhi/New Delhi in any of the Nodal Branches of the Banks mentioned in Annexure’B’.
Duly completed application, in all respects along with the requisite payment, should be received by a designated Bank as per Annexure – B before close of banking hours of the last date for submission of applications.
Payment by cheque, multiple banker’s cheque/multiple demand draft will not be accepted with the Application Form. The payment in the form of NEFT/RTGS/NetBanking in case of “On-Line” application will be accepted. Payment through CrediUDebit card is not permitted.
Instruction to fill up Application Form
- Only capital letters should be used.
- Application should be filled in black or blue ball pen only.
- Use one box for one letter/number.
- Leave one box blank after one word.
- Write your name, application number and telephone number at the back of your demand draft/banker’s cheque.
- Paste latest photograph in the box provided and sign in the box below the photograph and at the bottom of the Application Form.
- In case of joint application. paste the latest photograph of the joint applicant in the box provided and sign in the box below the photograph and at the bottom of the Application Form.
- The application shall only be submitted through a designated Bank as per Annexure ‘B’.
- Write name of the applicant as given in PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) issued by the Income Tax Department.
- Write father’s name of first applicant as given in PAN Card.
- Write name of spouse of the 1st applicant (if married)
- Permanent Account Number of first applicant to be given.
- Give details of bank account of applicant. If an applicant has withdrawn money from any other account or firm’s account or company’s account, the bank details of the first applicant whose name is given in the Application Form needs to be given. These bank details would be printed on the refund cheque along with the name and refund cheque can be deposited in that account if name of the applicant and bank particulars match with the bank’s records. In case of application in joint name refund cheque would be issued in the name of first applicant and hence, bank details of the first applicant must be given. Provide IFSC Code to enable refund directly to the Applicant’s Account.
- Give phone number with STD code, e-mail id and mobile number, If any. It would be in the interest of the applicant to give these details as If helps the bank to contact the applicant in case of any need.
- Write code for the category to which the applicant belongs. The code for each category is given below:
Category Code Scheduled Caste SC Scheduled Tribe ST War Widow/Next of Kin WW Persons with Disability PD Ex-servicemen EX General Category GE
Disability Clause: A person with disability shall apply in his/her own name but the application may be submitted through his/her legal guardian. if he/she is unable to do so himself/herself.
- Residential address of the first applicant to be given.
- Correspondence address for dispatch of refund cheque/demand-cum-allotment
letter to be mentioned.
- In case of a Joint application, mention the name of the Joint applicant.
Mention relation of joint applicant with the applicant. In case of any reserved category.
Mention application number of the spouse, if both husband and wife apply separately.
- Please write the code for the locality for which applicant wants to fill all preferences and put (X) marks in preferences not filled.
- Wnte details of the Application Money on Rs 1,00,000/- (for Janta & LIG / One Bed Room) and Rs. 2,00,000/- (for MIG & HIG), as the case may be. In addition, Rs. 200/- (inclusive Tax). as cost of Brochure, will also have to be paid by the applicant.
- Application Money + Cost of Brochure and cost of flat, will be deposited through NEFT/RTGS/net banking mode only. Debit/Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form. In case any column is not filled up properly/filled wrongly the liability of reiection of such application will solely rest on the Applicant.
- In case of discrepancies in language, English Version will be treated valid.
If you have any query regarding DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Form, please ask in comments below.