DDA Housing Scheme 2017: The much-awaited residential scheme by Delhi Development Authority has been launched. “DDA Housing Scheme 2017” or “DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017” is aimed to provide 12000 flats of different categories and in different locations on the ‘Free Hold’ basis in Delhi. An applicant can fill Application Form online or offline and flats are allotted to the winners of Draw. DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will remain open from 30 Jun 2017 to
11 Aug 2017 11 Sep 2017. DDA had published the list of applicants on the official website for 7 Days for any correction in the application form. The last date for the correction is over now. and now DDA is proposing to conduct draw soon. Here are details of all the key things you need to know for to book flat under DDA Housing Scheme 2017.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 is linked to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Housing For All (Urban) under CLSS. The successful allottees can avail the benefits of interest subsidy under PMAY-HFA through Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme from the empanelled and other Banks & Housing Finance Companies, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and area parameters mentioned in the PMAY-HFA (Urban).
Application Correction /Confirmation Process for DDA AAWASIYA YOJANA 2017 is over now. DDA will now announce the Draw result for the same. Check more details from the “Result” link below.
Number of flats
12,000 are on offer; About 10000 flats are for the Low Income Group. Most of the flats have been constructed following the Green Building Code norms to reduce the Carbon footprint.
Out of the total number of flats, most of them in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola.
Application Money – Category Wise
- Jania & LIG / One Bed Room – Rs. 100000/-
- MIG & HIG – Rs. 200000/-
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Quick Link
DDA Housing Scheme 2017
- This Scheme is titled as “DDA Aawasiya Yojana – 2017” of the Delhi Development Authority.
- About 12000 Flats of different categories and in different locations are on offer. The allotment of Flats would be on ‘Free Hold’ basis.
- The Scheme shall remain open from 30 Jun 2017 to
11 Aug 201711 Sep 2017.
- 793 Flats of ‘Old Stock’ will be restored to habitable/living condition before handing over possession to the allottees.
- To have a look and make assessment of the locality/flat, applicants can visit the locality/flat within a specified period/time, before applying under the Scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- He/She should have attained the age of majority i.e. an applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential ploVflat) in full or in part on ‘Lease Hold’ or ‘Free Hold’ basis in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or
Delhi Cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
- Family means spouse and dependent relations including unmarried children.
- Both husband and wife can apply for flats separately subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions with the stipulation that if both are declared successful, only one shall be allotted a flat and the full amount of ‘Application Money’ of the other spouse will be refunded.
- One person can submit one application only either in his/her own name or as a joint applicant.
- A person who has already been allotted ploVhouse/flat by the DOA or any other land owning agency in Delhi, irrespective of size, shall not be eligible to apply for another flat under this Scheme.
- There is no income criterion. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
- The applicant should have an account in any Bank and the particulars of the Account must be given in the ‘Application Form’. It is assumed that the bank has followed ‘KYC’ norms of Reserve Bank of India in respect of such Account.
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provisions of Income Tax Act and the same must be quoted in the Application Form.
- In case of joint application under SC/ST Reserved Category, the joint applicant should be from within the Family, as defined above.
- In case of joint application under war widows, persons with disabilities, ex-servicemen reserved categories, the applicant himself/herself should fall within the reserved category and the joint applicant should be from within the Family as defined above.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Details of Flats, Price List, Locations
For complete details of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Download Information Brochure