|SSC CGL 2016 Application Form Part II registration closed on||March 30, 2016|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2016 Admit Card for Tier I exam||April 2016, third week (expected)|
|SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 exam dates||May 8 and 22, 2016|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 availability date is expected to be around third week of April 2016.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2016
According to the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level 2016 exam notification, admit card of SSC CGL 2016 will be available at least two weeks before the exam. However, last time the regional offices started releasing CGL admit cards almost one month before the examination, and a similar schedule is expected to be followed this time.
- SSC CGL 2016 Admit Card for Tier 1 is issued online for all such candidates who submitted the online application form along with relevant fees on time. The issue of admit card does not mean candidate is eligible, or has been granted recruitment. It is an enabling document that lets the candidate appear for the Combined Graduate Level Exam on scheduled exam date.
- SSC CGL 2016 Admit Card for Tier 2 is generated for candidates who have been declared to have qualified the first tier, in the SSC CGL Result. Such candidates can download admit cards of CGL Tier 2 and appear for that stage on assigned date and venue.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 Tier 1 Exam – Download Call Letter Here
Download admit card here – In the table below, links where admit card data is going to be released are given.
Go to the respective region’s SSC admit card page and download admit card as soon as they are available.
|Staff Selection Commission||SSC CGL 2016 Tier I Admit Card|
|SSC NR||Click here to download SSC Northern Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC NER||Click here to download SSC North Eastern Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC NWR||Click here to download SSC North Western Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC CR||Click here to download SSC Central Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC KKR||Click here to download SSC Karnataka Kerala Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC ER||Click here to download SSC Eastern Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC MPR||Click here to download SSC Madhya Pradesh Sub Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC WR||Click here to download SSC Western Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
|SSC SR||Click here to download SSC Southern Region CGL Admit Card 2016|
How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2016?
As and when the commission issues admit cards, roll numbers are also intimated simultaneously. Follow the steps given below to download and print admit card of SSC CGL 2016 exam.
- Reach regional SSC website – Go to the admit card download page of regional Staff Selection Commission. Direct links are given on this page.
- Locate admit card download and roll number data – Click on the link that says “Download admit card” or “Know your roll number”.
- Find roll number – On the Know your roll number page, enter name and date of birth to get the roll number assigned to you for SSC CGL 2016.
- Reach admit card download page – Now go back to the admit card download page of the SSC. Click on the link that says or refers to “Download Admission Certificate”.
- Login – Here, enter roll number and other details asked, to get the admit card.
- Download admit card – Download and print the SSC CGL 2016 Admit Card
The steps given above are general, and may differ for each SSC. The procedure is simple and candidate friendly, and candidates need not panic about issues faced during downloading the hall ticket.
Suggested Reads – SSC CGL Preparation Strategy and Important Books.
Instructions for candidates
- Candidate must check that information given in the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 is correct.
- In case admit card is not received, contact the regional office of the commission with proof of submission of form and fee.
- Keep ready photo identity proof like aadhar card, college ID, driving license, voter card, to be carried on the day of exam.
- Keep ready passport size color photographs, also to be carried on the day of exam.
- If you do not get the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 for Tier 2, even one week before the exam, you must immediately contact SSC. Get in touch with the Regional / Sub regional office of the commission with proof of having submitted the application.