Ganpati Decoration Ideas come handy before the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. These beautiful ideas can help you with the Ganpati decoration pattern and fetch you a lot of compliments from everyone. Well, Ganesh Chaturthi is going to fall on the 13th September 2018 and will go on for 10 days and until the 23th September 2018 approximately.
Read Also : Ganesh Chaturthi Rangoli Ideas
The Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration with flowers is the best out of the lot because it is rightly said that every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. You can try out the homemade Ganpati decoration ideas if you are on the artistic side. Some very innovative and creative ideas for Ganpati decoration items can be made from thermocol as well. Many Ganpati mandals use this method to so as to decorate their Pandals and the background as well.
Also Read : Best Ganesh Chaturthi Songs
Ganpati Decoration Ideas can also be Environment-Friendly because of obvious reasons. We all know that our mother nature is going through a lot. We as mother nature’s children can make little efforts to make the Earth a better place to live in. The Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu religion so make sure you do a bit for the environment. For instance, the Ganpati decoration can be done with the help of jute, clay and flowers.
Check out : Ganesh Chaturthi Customs and Rituals
Check out some Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas from here.
1Ganpati Decoration With Ribbons
Hanging ribbons all over the the Pandal looks really pretty as well as colorful. You can put some glitter ribbons to get the dazzling effect. The only thing that you will have to do is hang around the ribbons above the idol as well as around in the background.
2Ganpati Decoration with Thermocol
The Thermocol has various uses one of which is decoration for Ganesh Chaturthi. In the above picture, the thermocol and cotton have been used to create an illusion of moon. You need thick thermocol, lots of cotton, flower garlands, blue fairy lights as well as leaf garlands. You will need supervision for making this one.
Steps For Thermocol Ganpati Decoration
- First of all, get a big crescent cutout of the thermocol. Make sure the thermocol is thick enough to carry the idol.
- Now, paste the leaf and flower garlands onto it.
- Cotton can be kept infront and fairy lights can be imbibed to create the effect.
3Ganpati Decoration with Leaves
There is nothing more beautiful than using natural materials for the Ganpati decoration. Leaves look really fascinating as a part of the decoration. All you have to do is get some white chart papers, glue, banana leaves and other kinds of leaves which you like.
Steps For Leaves Ganpati Decoration
- First things, first place the chart papers on the wall with the help of some double tape.
- Make sure the whole wall is covered with chart papers.
- Now, clean the leaves and paste the leaves onto it.
- Make sure all of the chart paper is beautifully covered with the leaves.
4Ganpati Decoration with Stars
These kind of little arts and crafts methods prove amazing as decoration ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi. Plus, the decoration setup can be done with the help of minimal amount of things. Check out the steps from down below.
Steps For Star Ganpati Decoration
- Place a table against the wall in the Puja home.
- Place a black sheet on the table and it paste against the wall.
- You can either get it hooked with nails on the wall or paste it with some thick tape.
- Now, cut out the shapes of star and planets from the silver glitter sheet on start pasting.
5Ganpati Decoration Himalaya Theme
The Himalaya theme is both cute as well as beautiful for the Ganpati decoration ideas. The little penguins are the major attraction of this Ganpati decoration setup. Learn how to make the theme.
Steps For Himalaya Theme Ganpati Decoration
- You will need cardboard, poster colors, glue sticks, white metallic or glaze paper, fairy lights , tables and short staircase.
- Setup the tables and cardboard pieces in the form of one seat and two tables for keeping the Thali.
- Now, hook white sheet upside and make sure it covers the whole setup until the bottom.
- Nicely, glue and attach it wherever it is required.
- Penguins cane be made with the help of cardboard, color them accordingly.
- Attach them wherever required.
6Ganpati Decoration Bangles
The decoration ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi are a bunch but this one is a favorite of everyone. The bangles look really really beautiful in all senses. The bangles can be first hung with a thread accordingly and hung around the Pandal to create the effect.
Steps For Bangle Ganpati Decoration
- First of all, collect the bangles and clean them thoroughly.
- Now, take up a thread and keep on hanging bangles appropriately.
- Now, paste the threads from the wall or get them hooked with nails.
7Ganpati Decoration with Peacock Feathers
The Peacock Feathers are already so beautiful and when they are used in decoration, they make the setup look mesmerizing as well.
Steps For Peacock Feather Decoration
- Gather some artificial Peacock feathers from the market.
- Now, take a ribbon and start pasting the feathers so as to give them support.
- Hung them around the Pandal carefully.