Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas 2019 – Lights, Flower Decoration and Huge Ganesh Chaturthi Special Pandals light up the atmosphere of the city like no other. With the advent of Ganesh Chaturthi 2019, the streets are quite filled with colorful idols, flowers and sweets for the celebration. So, if you are also welcoming Lord Ganesha to your home this September, try going for these Ganesh Decoration Ideas for Home from the list below. These Creative Ideas for Ganpati Decoration 2019 at home will make you earn compliments from everyone for sure.
Read Also : Ganesh Chaturthi Rangoli Ideas
Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas 2019
Bringing Ganpati at home is a happy feeling but when the whole house is decorated with Ganesh Chaturthi Items and Flowers, there is an advent of a vibe like no other. While most of the households use Flowers, there are other Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Items like Balloons, Ribbons, Cardboard Structures and Fairylights that have come into being too. Check out the Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas 2019 from the list.
Also Read : Best Ganesh Chaturthi Songs
Ganpati Decoration With Ribbons
You can easily procure some dazzling and sparkling Ribbons from the nearby market for the Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration. They are easily available at any stationery or departmental store. All you have to do is hang them just above the idol.
Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration (Thermocol)
This Moon Lit Ganesha Pandal is very creative as well as a fresh idea for Pandal Decoration. You will need a lot of help in recreating this heaven like look. The materials needed for the same include lots of cotton, fairy lights, blue water color.
Steps For Thermocol Ganpati Decoration
- First of all, get a big crescent cutout of the thermocol. Make sure the thermocol is thick enough to carry the idol.
- Now, paste the leaf and flower garlands onto it.
- Cotton can be kept infront and fairy lights can be imbibed to create the effect.
Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration With Leaves
Using God’s own creation for the decoration of the Ganesh Chaturthi 2019 is an amazing idea for sure. The leaves can either be used for the decoration of the Pandal or else to offer to the deity. You can check out the steps to follow from down below.
Steps For Leaves Ganpati Decoration
- First things, first place the chart papers on the wall with the help of some double tape.
- Make sure the whole wall is covered with chart papers.
- Now, clean the leaves and paste the leaves onto it.
- Make sure all of the chart paper is beautifully covered with the leaves.
Ganesh Chaturthi Decor – Stars
These elements like Stars and the Moon will give a glimpse of the Universe to the onlooker. Moreover, you will need only a minimal amount of things for the decoration.
Steps For Star Ganpati Decoration
- Place a table against the wall in the Puja home.
- Place a black sheet on the table and it paste against the wall.
- You can either get it hooked with nails on the wall or paste it with some thick tape.
- Now, cut out the shapes of star and planets from the silver glitter sheet on start pasting.
Ganpati Decoration Antarctica Theme
These little Penguins are going to steal the heart of every onlooker coming to your home for Ganesh Pooja or celebrations. Read out the steps for attain this Antarctic theme for Ganesh Pandal decoration.
Steps For Himalaya Theme Ganpati Decoration
- You will need cardboard, poster colors, glue sticks, white metallic or glaze paper, fairy lights , tables and short staircase.
- Setup the tables and cardboard pieces in the form of one seat and two tables for keeping the Thali.
- Now, hook white sheet upside and make sure it covers the whole setup until the bottom.
- Nicely, glue and attach it wherever it is required.
- Penguins cane be made with the help of cardboard, color them accordingly.
- Attach them wherever required.
Ganpati Decoration Bangles
Bangles are considered as something auspicious in the Hinduism culture. You can decorate the entire the pandal with colorful Bangles for an ethnic feel.
Steps For Bangle Ganpati Decoration
- First of all, collect the bangles and clean them thoroughly.
- Now, take up a thread and keep on hanging bangles appropriately.
- Now, paste the threads from the wall or get them hooked with nails.
Ganpati Decoration – Peacock Feathers
These Peacock Feathers will give an mesmerizing feel to the whole look of the Pandal. The Foresty feel are best for welcoming Lord Ganesha.
Steps For Peacock Feather Decoration
- Gather some artificial Peacock feathers from the market.
- Now, take a ribbon and start pasting the feathers so as to give them support.
- Hung them around the Pandal carefully.