The NSO Result for level 1 and level 2 will be declared soon by the exam organizing authority i.e. Science Olympiad Foundation. This examination is conducted every year for the students of class 1 to 12. The result will be sent to the respective schools soon after its declaration. Also, the NSO Result will be also published online. The students can check all the further details regarding the Result of NSO here.
Link to be followed: Click Here
NSO Result – Criteria of ranking:
The rank will be allotted to the students based on the following facts. The criteria of ranking after the declaration of the result will be decided by the exam organizing authority.
- Marks in examination
- Marks in each section of the examination as each section has its own particular weightage.
NSO Result – Process to check
As the NSO Result will be declared in online mode also, therefore, it is obligatory for the candidate to know the procedure to check the result. The given procedure is not only simple but also student’s friendly. Follow these easy steps and quickly check the result.
- The candidate can select and open the link given in the post.
- Make a quick search for the latest news of the exam where the student can find the result declaring link.
- Enter the school code – class number – roll number in this series.
- Then, NSO Result will be displayed on the display screen.
- Check the scores in the exam level wise.
NSO Result – For Level 1:
The NSO Result for level 1 will be declared first and the qualified candidates will then join the level 2 examination. The rank for level 1 exam will be then allotted to the students on the basis of their performance.
NSO Exam Results – Qualification Criteria for Level 2:
- Top 5% level qualified candidates from each class
- Top 25 rank holders from each zone or state from each class
- Class topper when at least 10 students took the exam from the class and at least 50% marks are obtained
NSO Result – For Level 2:
The Result of NSO for the level 2 examination is the final result declared by the authorities. The candidate who has their name in the qualified list will then join the next step as this examination will be held for school level, city level, state level and international level.
NSO Result – Important Points:
- There is no procedure for re – evaluation or re – checking. Once the result is declared then that will be the final one.
- The aspirant or student can join the next level only if he has the cleared the previous one.
- Score cards for the same will be sent individually to the students.