Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes- Desserts are happiness, whether it is a Thanksgiving dinner or a Christmas party. The table is incomplete without a lip smacking and attractive fancy dessert isn’t it. We know how Vegans are always worried about the contents used in the recipe and thus we have procured a list of eggless Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts this year. You will certainly be happy with your Healthy Vegan Baking and would also earn many compliments during this Thanksgiving Dinner Party. Here are some Top 10 Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes for Desserts You Should Try This Year.
Top 10 Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes for Desserts
First things first, be it kids or adults everyone in the household love chocolates. So, why not make a delicious Vegan Thanksgiving Cake for everyone. We, have listed down all the steps on how to make an easy and healthy Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step with pictures. You can also scroll below to find out the Vegan options for the other Top 10.
#1 How to Make a Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake for Thanksgiving
First of all calm down because even if you are a first time baker, you are still going to nail this recipe for sure. Your first step should be to collect all the relevant ingredients and then go step by step on your way to achieve preparing a perfect dessert for your dinner party.
Ingredients of the Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Baking Pan
- Ingredient Measurement Caps ( You will get them at Walmart, Target etc)
- Oil ( Mustard etc)
- Cocoa Powder ( Vegan)
- Vanilla Essence
- Baking Soda
- Lime Juice
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Garnish with fruits
Steps For Making Cake
- First of all, preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Grease the Baking Pan with 1 Tbsp Oil and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and sieve the one cup flour, 1/4th cup cocoa powder, 1 tbsp baking soda or powder and mix together.
- Now, add one cup water, one cup white sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon white vinegar and 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract. ( Make sure you sieve all the ingredients before adding in the bowl).
- Mix with an electric grinder and make sure no lumps are formed and no bubbles appear.
- Pour this mixture in the greased pan and bake at 175 degree for 45 minutes.
- Check the inner side with the toothpick and allow it to cool down.
- Garnish with your favorite fruits.
Note : Your cake might not fluff and look exactly like a cake appears because of lack of milk so do not worry because it is still baked whatsoever.
#2 How to Make Vegan Sweet Apple Chips
If your friends and family love fruits then baking some sweet apple chips as a Thanksgiving dessert is a perfect idea for them. Plus, this recipe is also very easy to rock. Check out the entire steps for baking the dessert from below.
- 2 Apples
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Steps for Making Apple Chips
- First of all, slice all the Apples in a fine shape.
- Now, take a bowl and toss Sugar, Cinnamon and the Apples together in the bowl.
- Put a baking sheet inside the air fryer and bake these apples for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Check through intervals.
#3 How to Make Vegan Pecan Pie
Regarded as a specialty dish of the Southern region in the United States of America, the Pecan Pie is a healthy dessert and a staple for Thanksgiving dinners. The Pecan Pie is rich in minerals and vitamins and nutritious to eat as well.
- Chopped Pecans
- Maple Syrup
- Flax seed Meal
- Choco Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Pie Pan
Steps for Making Vegan Pecan Pie
- In a bowl mix 1/3th cup flour, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp salt and half cup cold water.
- Kneed to form a dough and press this batter into a pie pan.
- Now, preheat the oven for 350 F.
- Whisk 1/4th cup water with 1/3rd cup flax meal and keep aside
- Take a bowl, mix one cup chopped pecans, 3/4th cup maple syrup, 1 tbsp Vanilla extract, tbsp salt, 2 tbsp Molasses and water.
- Whisk all ingredients together with the electric grinder.
- Let the batter sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F and pour the batter into pie crust and bake for 35 minutes.
#4 How to Make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are a gym freak then this recipe will make your day for sure. Plus, you also wont have to worry about the calories count and unhealthy quotient of the dessert. Check the explained recipe on how to make the cookies from down below.
- Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp flax seed and 3 tbsp water mixed together
- 2 plus 1/4th cup sugar
- half tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4th baking soda
- 1/4th tbsp salt
Steps for Making Peanut Butter Cookies
- Take a bowl and whisk all the above listed ingredients until no lump is found.
- Preheat the over for 350 degree F.
- Grease a baking sheet and keep it aside.
- Use the cookie scoop to pour the cookies onto the sheet.
- Press and flatten them into sharp using a fork.
- Bake these for about 14 minutes and then let it set out for 30 minutes to let them cool down.
- Put them into cooling rack until completely firm.
#5 How to Make Vegan Banana Ice Cream
According to us, these Vegan recipes are quite unique and unconventional which is why they will definitely earn you a bunch of compliments from everyone at the party. Learn how to make the Banana Ice Cream from down below.
- Banana 2-3
- Cocoa Powder 3-4 tbsp
- Refined Sugar
Steps for Making Banana Ice Cream
- First of all slice the Bananas and freeze them for 30 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Blend the sugar, cocoa and frozen bananas in a blender.
- Serve cold and thick.
#6 How to Make Vegan Strawberry Sorbet
Everyone loves Strawberries because they are attractive and appealing to the eyes and lovely to taste as well. The sorbet can also be used a side for the main dish and as an appetizer as well.
- 1-2 cups of Strawberries (Pureed)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 and half tbsp corn starch
- 1 whole cup of sugar
Steps for Making Strawberry Sorbet
- Take a bowl and mix water, cornstarch and sugar together.
- Boil the mixture on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the pureed strawberry after the mixture cools down.
- Freeze this batter until thickened.
- Mix this batter in an electric blender or processor again.
- Freeze this sorbet for 4 hours and serve.
#7 How to Make Blueberry Popsicle
Kids love having Popsicle which is why it is really important to have one in your menu for this Thanksgiving dinner. If you do not like Blueberries, you can also use another flavors for the same.
- 2-4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2-3 cups fresh Blueberries
Steps for Making Blueberry Popsicle
- Blend together all the above listed ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour them all in Popsicle mold and let them sit for 6-8 hours.
- Also insert the sticks into molds before freezing.
- Remove from freezer and take them out precisely.
#8 How to Make Vegan Coffee Ice Cream
Coffee is a staple for some of us. We just cant live without the aroma at all. But what if this aroma mixes with Ice creams. Well, it will prove to be a haven for the coffee lovers. Check out the recipe for making Vegan Coffee Ice Cream.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coffee
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla extract
Steps for Making Vegan Coffee Ice Cream
- Grind coffee, sugar and the milk in a bowl.
- Pout the mixture in ice cream mold and freeze until thick.
- Garnish with choco chips.
#9 How to Make Chocolate Avocado Blend
You can easily earn compliments from the diet conscious by making this amazing Chocolate Avocado pudding. It is also a clever way of making the kids eat some healthy Avocado.
- 3-4 small Avocado
- half cup cocoa
- tbsp Vanilla extract
- coconut milk
Steps for Making Vegan Make Chocolate Avocado Blend
- Grind all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve the blend with chocolate chips garnish.
#10 How to Make Vegan Chocolate Cups
Call them cupcakes or chocolate cups, they are a mouth watering treat for everyone. If you want to bake them vegan, here are some steps that you should follow.
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4th cup Vanilla Extract
- 1/3rd tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3rd cup Coconut Oil
Steps for Making Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Grind all the above listed ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into cups and put the batter in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add nuts or fruits for garnishing and freeze again