The gaming market is bolstering by the day, and there are multiple reasons behind it. Apart from being engaging, entertaining and playing games to make money, virtual games are helping people fight their depression and anxiety. The rise of fantasy games has been seen ever since the pandemic hit the country because people are now finding new ways to keep them entertained while maintaining social distancing.
There is now a wide array of games to choose from. Fantasy games have helped people improve their multitasking abilities, boost their concentration and fight anxiety, etc. They have plenty of advantages, which is why more and more people are downloading the games every day.
In this blog, we will talk about the top 5 games that you should have as applications. If you are an Android gamer, then this blog is made for you.
So without any further adieu, kindly read the rest of this blog.
1. Sudoku: One of the first games that you should download on your Android is Sudoku. These fun and exciting crossword puzzle games have been with us for a long time now, and we have played them back in school, in newspapers and magazines, etc. This Japanese crossword puzzle game enhances your brain power and helps you think logically.
It can keep you hooked for hours. Sudoku helps you flex your brain muscles like no other game. It helps people feel a sense of mastery, and it’s a great escape. If you are thinking about the first application that you must download, then search for an app with Sudoku. The game keeps your brain younger and is proven to slow down the impact of Alzheimer’s. If you want to develop quick thinking skills and reduce your stress, then play now. Thank us later.
2. Chess: Another popular game among Android users is chess, and it is another game that makes sure that your brain is exposed to exercising logic. If you want to develop pattern recognition and make decisions, you must play a game of chess every once in a while. It helps you see the game from someone else’s perspective, and this one also helps you boost your concentration.
It elevates your creativity and lifts your planning skills. You can now win real cash by playing chess online. The rules of this game have changed over the years, which is why you must follow the guidelines while playing the game on a virtual platform.
There are rules regarding how to move the Queen, Bishops, Knight, etc.
3. Ludo: This is the game that all of us have played while we were young. This game brings in so much nostalgia. When the pandemic hit the nation, this game became popular overnight. We are pretty sure that you have also got several requests from your friends for playing this game.
The best part about playing this game online is that you can now invite your friends to the game with the help of a link.
4. Cricket: Virtual cricket is in and how! Indians love cricket, and virtual cricket popularity is just a testament to the same. The best part is that you can now exchange ideas with fellow cricket fans on the same platform.
You can even win real cash if you play the games properly. However, I would suggest you start with the free games before entering contests. If you have followed IPL closely, start playing virtual cricket for fun.
You can play domestic and international matches and earn big. You can even challenge your friends and family, which adds so much to the fun. It contributes to the retention of knowledge and puts your cricket skills to the test. Remember that the captain and Vice-Captain get 2x points and 1.5x points, respectively, for the runs they score. It is tremendous fun and thrilling to choose cricketers as per your choice, make changes to the team as per current form and more.
Strategize every step, and you are good to go. This is yet another game that you should have on your Android.
5. Card games: No matter how old we get, card games do not get old. Going for an application supported by your Android and has rummy, call break, poker, etc., makes sense. These games will keep you engaged for hours.
We are pretty sure that you are familiar with the rules and regulations related to these games. While rummy has woven Indian culture, poker is another famous game in the nation. You can play these games anywhere and at any time without any headaches.
If you are bored at a party, you can start playing. And these card games come with more or less the same instructions as the offline versions.
As long as you have applications that support all these games, you will never be bored. If you are an introvert and prefer to spend your weekends in your pyjamas, we suggest you download the applications now. Moreover, since the virus is still there, staying indoors and having lots of fun online seems like a smart idea.
If you want to know more about the surge of online games since 2020, you can read this Forbes blog now.