Janmashtami Getup for kids has become a hype for everyone out there. The tradition of dressing up a baby boy for Janmashtami is not something that is new, it has been going since generations. Well, the kids look so cute in the Shri Krishna costumes that they make us totally drool over them. While, some go for the Krishna Dress for baby boy online India, others like to make a Krishna Dress for their toddlers at home only. The Krishna Costume Ideas and Makeup for the baby boy are many and we will help you with all of that.
The Krishna Costumes for Boys are so in trend because the Janmashtami celebrations at school call for them. The girls are asked to wear Radha dress on Janmashtami and the boys are dressed as the Lord Krishna and his friends. The Janmashtami is falling on the 3rd September 2018 this time. You can either go for the online shopping method or learn the DIY Janmashtami constume idea from here.
Also Read : History/ Essay on Janmashtami
How to make Krishna costume for Janmashtami at home.
First of all we will talk about the things that you need to achieve the Lord Krishna get up, they are listed below for your convenience.
- Mor Pankh ( Peacock Feather)
- Yellow Dhoti
- Shiny Stole
- Roli or Tika
- Artificial Jewellery
Check Janmashtami Traditional Food with Recipes
Steps to dress up your little one as Lord Krishna.
- First things first, get a yellow dhoti set for your kid either from the outside or make it at home with a yellow saree and a decorative gotta patti.
- Next, find a shiny stole for him and fold it into three parts so that it develops a crease, you can also use your dupatta as a stole.
- Peacock Feathers are available in nearby shops very easily and at a reasonable price.
- The crown can either be made out of a golden cartridge sheet or bought from the outside.
- One easy DIY, for the crown making is getting a birthday tiara from any bakery and painting it all golden.
How To Make Radha Dress At Home
- To make dress for your cutie patooti, you need a beautiful saree of yours which you can convert into a Lehanga with the help of a tailor.
- Get some artificial jewellery that is comfortable to wear. Make her wear bangles that are matching to her outfit.
- Girls can also wear braids and accessorize them accordingly.
- Decorating your hair with garlands will oomph up the look even more.
- Tiaras can be used as crowns for Radha dress as well.
Things to keep in mind
- Makeup for a kid’s skin is never good, thus should be avoided or at least kept subtle and less.
- Make sure the kid is comfortable in the dress you are making him or her wear.
- The things used to make the costume should not be dangerous, for instance avoid using safety pins etc.
Happy Janmashtami to all of you, may this year be prosperous for you. Keep reading Bee Bulletin for more updates and information like this.