36th India International Trade Fair 2016 is being organized at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 14-27 November, 2016.
ITPO, the premier trade promotion agency of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India is committed to showcase excellence achieved by the country in diverse fields especially trade and commerce.
The annual flagship event of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), the 36 India International Trade Fair (November 14-27, 2016) will be inaugurated by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on November 14, 2016 at Hamsadhwani Theatre, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The Commerce & Industry Minister, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman will preside over the inaugural function. This year, as many as 7000 participants are taking part in the fair.
What’s New in 36th India International Trade Fair 2016?
- Theme – Digital India.
- Online Ticket Booking for all days.
- Arrangement of Wi-Fi at prime locations.
- New and young entrepreneurs being promoted.
- BSF camel bands for inauguration.
- Wildlife tourism display with the selfie points MaharashtraGovernment.
- India’s achievements in Research & Development sector to be showcased.
About Ticketing Process of 36th India International Trade Fair 2016
Business Visitors Registration Counters
- Gate Nos. 1, 2, 7 and 10
- On all business days (Nov. 14-18, 2016,)
- Ticket cost: INR 500
Seasonal Ticket (November 14-27, 2016)
- Ticket cost:- Rs.1800
- Ticket for Working Day:- Adult INR 60, Child INR 40
- Saturday / Sunday / Holiday from November 19 to 27, 2016 Ticket:- Adult INR 120, Child INR 60
- School children are also allowed on business days with the advance purchase of tickets applicable for general days.
- There is no free entry for concessional group charges for the students groups
- The ticket may also be booked only through ITPO’s Website indiatradefair.com.
- Tickets will be available at ITPO Counters (Gate 1 & 2) and Delhi Metro Rail Stations.
- Timings for ticket sale 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
About Entry Process
- Free entry for senior citizens.
- Free entry for different abled person.
About Parking Process
- No Halting and parking is permitted outside any gate and inside pragati maidan for the visitors.
- Paid parking will be available at Delhi Zoo, Bhairon Road, Old Fort Road Pragati Maidan Metro Station, India Gate and other paid parking lots near pragati maidan.
How to book ticket online for IITF 2016
STEP – I – Visit IITF official website – https://indiatradefair.com/iitf/
STEP – II – Click on “Online Ticket”
STEP – III – Enter Details in field like type of booking, Name , Number of ticket, Date of visit etc.
STEP – IV – Click on “Book Now” tab and pay the fee.
STEP – V Take printout of the confirmation receipts/ ticket.
Instruction to the visitors of IITF 2016
- No payment submit shall not be refunded.
- Ticket is not transferrable.
- Payment mode charges are given here
- Visitor should bring any 1 identity proof.
- Timing of fair is 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Contributors:- Shabana Sheikh